YouTube is one of the most popular online video-sharing platforms. Millions of users upload videos to the site on a daily basis. If you want to upload videos on YouTube directly from your iPhone, there are a few things you need to do first:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the YouTube app installed on your iPhone.
- Open the YouTube app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the “Upload” button at the top of the screen.
- Select the video that you want to upload and tap on the “OK” button.
- Enter a title for your video and select the category that best describes it.
- Tap on the “Publish” button to publish your video.