Low Carb Keto Cheesecake Tarts
Delicious Mini Keto Cheesecake Tarts: low in carbs and high in protein
Keto cheesecake tarts are filled with sugar-free, low carbs, and gluten-free ingredients; they help control your weight. These shortcakes pies are an excellent dessert for breakfast, dinner parties, or gathering when you almost look store-bought.
The fantastic point of keto desserts, you can enjoy the diet more. Keto shortcake is a perfect choice for diet-conscious people who want to satisfy their craving for sweetness.
Table of Contents
Why it’s important to eat deserts?
There’s a reason why your body desires to eat delightful desserts. Because glucose is the primary source to foster energy in the body, you cannot ignore the benefits of carbohydrates; these are essential nutrients.
As you know, the easiest way to boost our body is glucose – we want to use fats for lasting and useful energy. Keto desserts help you to complete the portion of sugar craving in your body and also keep you energetic, fresh, and active throughout the day.
Nutritionists believe that eating more calories in the morning boosts energy in your body to keep you fresh the entire day. You can still eat healthy cakes while following a healthy diet plan. Thus, deserts are packed with nutrients. So, eating your favorite dessert can improve your weight control.
Keto desserts keep you on track of your weight maintenance journey without any health risk. Further, it controls your blood pressure and protects you from strokes.
Let’s take a look at what is actually a keto diet to understand its benefits for health.
What is the keto diet?
“Ketogenic diet,” in short, known as the keto diet, is a term used for a diet plan that focuses on low carbohydrates intake (like the Atkins diet). In the keto diet plan, you get more calories from protein and fat and fewer calories from carbohydrates.
The carb intake is reduced to a minimum amount; actually, Carbohydrates that are usually consumed include sugar, soda, pastries, and white bread that are easy to digest.
As mentioned above, a ketogenic diet is rich in proteins and fats and deficient in carbohydrates. It typically includes eggs, plenty of meats, processed meats, sausages, cheeses, fish, nuts, butter, oils, seeds, and fibrous vegetables. As it is very restrictive, following it over the long run could be challenging.
The keto diet beneficial for your health, such as improving blood sugars, lowering cholesterol and reducing hunger levels, but it also works excellent as a weight-loss tool.
Why is the keto diet necessary?
Although advancement in the medical world is rising, obesity remains one of the significant worldwide health hazards. Chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, and heart problems are mostly linked to obesity, which is usually engendered due to unhealthy and poor dietary routines.
However, there are healthful and effective diet plans that ensure good health. One of these diet plans proven to be useful for weight loss is the Ketogenic diet regimen.
It’s super hard to explain a keto diet in just a couple of paragraphs; the whole idea is to put your body into a fat-burning state by starving it of carbohydrates. But I’ll surely do my best to give you the best recipe for keto mini cheesecake tarts.
Keto Cheesecake Tarts Control Your Craving
If you want to follow your diet plan, so keto cheesecake tart is the best option to limit hunger. Cheesecake is a delightful dessert in keto food because it’s low in carbs, high in fat, and moderate in protein. You will be guilt-free after eating it.
You can add this to your breakfast or in a mid-morning snack. Somewhat you won’t feel remorse after tasting these cheesecakes. Let’s get to the quick and easy recipe of cheesecake tarts.
- 1 ½ cups (150g) blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup (55g) melted salted butter
- 2/3 cup (150g) cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup (225g) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons (30g) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup (65g) granulated erythritol
- ¾ cup (180ml) heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup (45g) powdered erythritol
- ½ teaspoons (2ml) vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon (4g) xanthan gum
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ cup lemon slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°F for around 15-20 minutes and start by mixing almond flour and powdered erythritol. Add melted butter to these dry ingredients until it becomes a crumbly but well-combined mixture.
- Use a standard muffin pan or muffin tin cupcakes paper or silicone liners. Place the 1-2 teaspoons crust mixture in each liner and press it gently with a spoon.
- Let these crusts bake at 325 ̊F (163 ̊C) for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- The crust will puff up after baking, so press it down again.
- To make the cheesecake filling, add mascarpone cheese, unsalted butter, granulated erythritol, and salt in a bowl, whisk it until it combines.
- Then add heavy cream and beaten eggs, whisk it until turns into a smooth mixture,
- After mixing it, add erythritol or your favorite low carb sweetener, and remix it.
- Next, add vanilla extract, fresh lemon juice and sprinkle xanthan gum and mix one last time until it thickens.
- Spoon over the cheesecake filling onto the baked crusts one by one and brush the top with egg wash.
- Bake at 350 ̊F (176 ̊C) for about 15-20 minutes; the cheesecakes will puff up and be set.
- Let them cool slightly on the shelf for about 10 minutes, and then top each one with a teaspoon of sugar-free strawberry jam. You can go with your favorite flavor; it will work!
- Then add a piece of fresh fruit or nuts over that. We used blueberry and crushed almonds for each mini cheesecake and placed a lemon slice to give a pleasant look.
- Let the cheesecake chill in the refrigerator overnight or as long as you want!
Food is the foundation of our fitness and mental health, so we should follow a balanced diet to maintain our body. Keto cheesecake tarts limit your fat and sugar intake, so you can satisfy your craving for sweet dessert by keeping yourself on a healthy diet.