Abortion occurs when the pregnancy ceases to prevent it from resulting with the birth of a baby. Sometimes, it’s referred to as “termination of pregnancy”.
BPAS provides care to women suffering from unplanned or unwanted pregnancies. We provide care to hundreds of women who’ve determined that an abortion is the best decision for them. We offer advice and counseling for women who aren’t sure what to do next.
There are two kinds of abortion treatments that are ‘Medical’ and ‘Surgical abortion.
1. Medical abortion: The pill to get rid of your baby.
Many women believe that medical abortions are the most natural method. There are two kinds of medical abortions.
- The pill for aborting (also called early medical abortion) up to 10 weeks
- Abortion pill starting at 10 weeks to 24 weeks
2. Surgery for abortion
Surgical abortion involves a quick, minor operation. There are two kinds of surgical abortions:
- Vacuum aspiration for up for 15 to 14 weeks
- Dilatation and evacuation in the period between the ages of 15 to 24 weeks
Check out our video tutorial for more information.